Something you're looking for?

Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Belated New Years Eve Fireworks Nails

Yes yes, I was slack in posting this. I did these about 4 days before NYE. And I hated them, but I went with it because I had no other ideas that I could be bothered doing.


Ahh, aren't they horrid? I was hoping for something much more effective, then I found that the colours weren't showing up on the black background, then I went a little insane.

I started with China Glaze - Cosmic as the first colour, then I used Nubar - Nubar 2010 over that to make it extra OMG special. Then I just grabbed random colours. The gold that looks very effective on the far right is China Glaze - GR8. I highly recommend that as a colour over black. And I don't have a picture of it but Nubar - Jewel also is really good.

Right, more posts to come. I've got two makeup looks and the Dracula nails I mentioned previously. ^_^ Exciting stuff!!

No comments:

Post a Comment